Saturday, June 18, 2011

Reno take two: yays and nays.

I survided everybody!!. . despite the odds. So a quick recap of my trip. The six best and worst things about it.

Best parts of the trip first.
6. Seeing the bowling alley in Reno. I never thought that I would be impressed by a bowling alley. but the place has a ricockulous amount of lanes. like 100. 

5.  $4.99 steak and eggs at 2 am in Circus Circus. We even had a coupon to make it 3.99. . . as if it already wasn't a good enough deal. p.s. thank you for letting me eat your hashbrowns, heather.

4. Heather and me teaching the drunk 50 something-year-olds to do the cupid shuffle at Rum Bullions Monday night/ watching Ryan and Tyler's dance off with said senior citizens the same night.

3. Meeting my son! Granted I gotta admit I thought he would be a lot younger and slightly less. . . . . . Asian, but whatever.  I'm not here to judge.

2. The hangover slot machine we played forever and Tyler won a bunch of money from.  The chair vibrated and had speakers in it, and you got to watch clips from the movie in the bonuses (which there were a lot of).  Mr. Chow's freaky free games was my favorite part.

1. Im almost sorry to say this was the best part of the trip, but if you had seen Aaron's face after he got tagged in the eye by a rogue ketchup packet at 2 am you would agree. . I almost fell out of my chair. And double points for occurring during $4.99 steak and eggs.


Worst parts about the trip
6. Spilling my gin and tonic all down the front of me at Sammie's. . Sometimes I just get a little too into my conversations and hand gestures get outta control. It was okay though because I just went outside and dried quickly in the 90 degree weather. 

5. Sue!!!! The dealer that was at the craps table our last night there. She yelled at me for not getting the dice all the way to the end . . . She was a giant suck on a sour lemon. And might I add, deserved to be hit by those dice that may or may not have been thrown by me.

4. Having to sit in the Reno airport for 5 hours by myself because Tyler's flight departure time got messed up.  I watched two entire seasons of entourage. Thank you for not dying on me, laptop, Im pretty sure we would have been in a suicide pact together.

3. Seeing only the last 3 frames of the last game Tyler bowled in the second day. What a fail friend. I didn't know that the games would go so fast! . . I didn't even get any pictures.

2. Tyler breaking his ankle during drunken antics. Im sorry my friend, I told you not to jump that second sign!  . . On the bright side not a lot of people can pull of a walking cast like you do.

1. The coffee at the Harrah's starbucks?! yeah thats right. Bad coffee made it to number one. . . that's how unacceptably burnt it was. I still had it 3 mornings in a row, because I'm such an addict I'll go into withdrawals without it. Ever seen Intervention? When alcoholics start drinking hand sanitzer to get buzzed? or crack addicts start huffing freon from air conditioners? . . this was my equivalent.

No comments:

Post a Comment